HSBC Advance Overseas Education
As an HSBC Advance customer, banking for your child comes with peace of mind. With HSBC Advance Overseas Education services, you and your child will be taken care of through our global network and connectivity.
Sign up as an HSBC customer together with your child and you will receive an account pack, containing your child's credit card, debit card and cheque book.
Benefits and features
- Receive an account pack containing your child's credit card, debit card and cheque book upon sign up
- Waiver* of commission charges on telegraphic transfer or demand draft to settle your child's education fees
- Preferential rates* on foreign currency time deposits and foreign exchange
- Convenient 24-hour access seven days a week to instantly transfer funds online between you and your child# at discounted rates
- Your child can access over 24,000 HSBC ATMs and more than 1 million Cirrus/Plus ATMs worldwide
- Access to emergency cash of up to US$10,000 (or local currency equivalent)from any HSBC branch in the world
Applying for HSBC Advance
*Terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
#Service is only available in countries which offer Global Transfers and is subject to a daily transfer limit of US$100,000 or its equivalent.