Home Loan Referral Programme Terms and Conditions
1. Only existing HSBC customers are eligible to participate in this programme.
2. An existing HSBC customer who refers an application for:
(i) a home loan size between S$200,000 to less than S$300,000 will be eligible to receive S$100 shopping vouchers; and
(ii) a home loan size of S$300,000 and above will be eligible to receive S$400 shopping vouchers.
3. In order for a referring customer to be eligible to receive the above incentive, the successful applicant must accept the letter of offer within two months from the date of referral.
4. Customers who are referred must not be existing home loan customers of HSBC, staff of HSBC or its subsidiaries.
5. Customer cannot refer themselves to receive the incentive in this programme.
6. The referral must be made before submission of the home loan application or before other parties make the referral.
7. The incentive will be payable upon successful referrals and acceptance of the letter of offer by the customer who is referred.
8. The incentive is not redeemable for cash and the use of it will be subject to terms and conditions of the vendor.
9. HSBC reserves the right to inform the referred customer of your referral and matters relating to the same.
10. HSBC is not the supplier of the products or services offered persuant to the incentive offered under the programme and will not accept any liability in relation thereto.
11. HSBC shall at its discretion determine the recipient of the incentive if there is more than one referrer.
12. HSBC reserves the right not to pay the incentive if the information provided is incomplete or inaccurate.
13. HSBC reserves the right not to pay the incentive where it has already paid some other form of referral fee to acquire the loan.
14. HSBC reserves the right to replace the incentive at any time at its discretion with another item of a similar value or to suspend or withdraw any incentive at any time without notice.
15. HSBC reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms and conditions of this programme in its discretion.
16. In case of any dispute with the customer, the decision of HSBC shall be final.