* The Premier-exclusive rates set out in the table above shall apply only to account(s) which are subject to the terms and conditions governing the use of HSBC Premier Account Package.
First-of-Month TMD only commences on the first business day of the subsequent month ("Start Date") following receipt by the Bank of the duly completed instructions to place funds for First-of-Month Time Deposit and will mature on the first business day 3 months later.
1. Interest rates are calculated on a daily basis and credited on a monthly basis.
2. Rates are subject to change without notice at any time. You may wish to check the latest rates on our website at www.hsbc.com.sg
3. Applicable to S$ PowerVantage, S$ HSBC Premier Account, S$Passbook and Savings Account: Interest rates are tiered and published rates for respective tiers are applicable to the deposit value specified in each tier. The effective interest rate will vary depending on the amount deposited.
4. All conversion, foreign exchange rates and deposit rates used or provided are indicative only and subject to change by the Bank at any time (including intra day changes) without notice.
5. Data, information, news and computation tools are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. The Bank shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content or computation, or for any actions taken in reliance on the same.
6. Please note that the Foreign Currency Time Deposit rates for USD and GBP are quoted for value on the same working day. All the other currencies are quoted for value on the next working day. All the other currencies are quoted for value on the next working day.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.