Personal Internet Banking
No matter where you are, at home or abroad, you can access and take control of your finances with HSBC Personal Internet Banking. Through the most up-to-date technology, you can now bank securely with utmost ease and convenience. The control and convenience of managing your accounts securely anytime, anywhere is a mere mouse click away.
Invest online with our Online Unit Trust
with detailed analysis of funds' performance via Fund Express and get real-time foreign currency exchange rates quotes via Online GetRate
before your transfers. All within the Personal Internet Banking platform.
Find out how easy it is to use HSBC Personal Internet Banking with our demo guide
Register for HSBC Personal Internet Banking today
With our extensive range of banking services, you have all the reasons to use HSBC Personal Internet Banking.
Not an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer yet? Sign up now
You can now increase or decrease your online limits to better manage your finances. Simply logon to your Internet Banking service and click 'Change Internet Banking Limits'.
Click here to find out more.
Access all your account information at a glance. You can track your spending and financial progress anywhere in the world.
- Check your account balance
- View transaction history
- Check your net worth statement
Sign up for eStatements and say goodbye to paper clutter.
- Store and retrieve up to 24 months of eStatements online
- Receive e-mail alerts when your credit card statement is in
Track and review your investments in an easy-to-understand format.
- View a summary of current and past investment product holdings with the bank
- View details of each product holding under its respective product type
- View details of your unit trust holdings such as gain/loss information, number of units, transaction details and more
- Access Fund Express, the latest online fund analytical tool, to make fund selection easier and quicker.
Information at your fingertips, as and when you need it.
- Enquire on interest rates, foreign exchange rates, latest products and check cut-off times
Perform local or overseas money transfers without worrying about queues and closing times.
- Same day local money transfer with MEPS at 66.7% savings per transfer
- Save templates for frequently used transfers
- Set up instructions for future or recurring transfers
- Take control over foreign exchange rates with Online GetRate*
Enjoy greater savings with credit card Rewards redemption.
- Check your credit card Rewards points balance
- Redeem your credit card Rewards points with 14% savings
Enjoy secure online bill payment services for peace of mind and ultimate convenience.
- Pay your telecommunication bills, utility bills and more
- Schedule recurring payments so you would never be late again
- Set up templates for quick information retrieval
Update us so we can update you!
- Update your personal information or correspondence address
- Change your password or password reset questions
Request for timely SMS alerts so you will always have account information on hand.
- SMS alert service for credit/debit/balance notifications
Compare and sign up for our products instantly.
- Sign up for credit cards and find out more about our deposits, insurance, and loans products
- Open new account and term deposit
- Apply for balance transfer on your credit card and/or personal line of credit
Answer your day-to-day banking needs with a single click.
- Request for replacement PIN, new cheque books, temporary increase in credit card limit, stop cheque payments and more.
- Change your Personal Internet Banking Limits or set your own limit up to S$100,000 per day
- Request for product brochures
* Available for selected currencies only, and subject to cut-off times. For more information, please click here
- Phishing alerts Typically, these spoofed e-mails request the recipients to follow a hyperlink to provide log on credentials, security codes and contact details. Click here to learn more about phishing alerts.
- Notification of Internet Banking transactions If you receive an SMS alert or a paper advice for a transaction you have not performed or a beneficiary you have not added, please contact our customer service hotline immediately.
- Unusual login symptoms / behaviours If you experience unusual symptoms while logging on to Internet Banking, such as if your computer appears to hang for a short while, or if you are requested to enter your logon password and security code multiple times, please contact our customer service hotline immediately.
- Cards fraud The industry recently reported a number of cards frauds where cards and PIN numbers being compromised in the United Arab Emirates ("UAE"). Click here for more details on cards fraud.
- Phone scams Reported cases of phone scams are on the rise as tricksters are coming up with new and innovative scams (eg. kidnap, lottery) to convince victims to part with their money. Please click here for useful information to help you identify some common scams.
- Phone alert Please be reminded that when you call us, you may be asked to input your Password or PIN for authentication. However, do not reveal your Password, PIN or security code during the call, as no call centre representative will ask for this over the phone.
- Spyware Is Spyware hiding in your PC? This software might transmit your information to unauthorised parties without your consent. Concerned about online security? Click here to find out more.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Make sure you are connected to the official HSBC site before keying in any confidential data. Click here to find out more