At HSBC, we are always looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment. With paperless banking, zero paper statements mean you can minimise wastage and help conserve resources.
If all HSBC customers sign up for eStatements, we will save in a year*:
- 45,000 kg of paper
- 2.9 million km of car mileage
- 200,000 square feet of forest
- 3.4 million litres of wastewater otherwise discharged into lakes, streams and rivers
So do your part and help us make the environment a greener place.
*Approximate figures are based on a total of 100,000 HSBC customers, with each individual receiving three paper statements every month.
eStatements give you a faster and more convenient way to view your monthly statements. Besides receiving your statements ahead of time, you will contribute to a sustainable environment by saving paper and the energy used to produce, transport and dispose of it.
Why should I sign up for eStatements?
- Store and retrieve up to 12 months eStatements online
- Receive e-mail alerts when your credit card statement is ready
- Access your monthly statements instantly anytime, anywhere
- Protect against identity theft in the event of lost or stolen mails
- Reduce paper clutter
Why wait? It's easy to go green. If you are already an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer, log on and sign up
for eStatements today. Follow the simple steps in our online demo
to find out how to register.
By signing up for eStatements, you can realise the potential of your individual contribution. Every effort counts. So help us make a positive difference to our environment today.
Not yet an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer? Register now