Preferential rates of up to 4.8% p.a. when you grow your savings with us. Receive bonus interest of up to 4.8% p.a. on your incremental average daily balance for each Relevant Month. Here’s how:
Earn combined bonus interest up to
On your SGD Savings
Boost your savings with bonus interests1
- Savings: 1.8% p.a. bonus interest on your SGD deposits
- Spend: 1.5% p.a. bonus interest when you charge S$800 worth of Retail Transactions to your HSBC Visa Debit Card for 3 months
- Remit: 1.5% p.a. bonus interest with S$500 online remittance with FX via Worldwide Transfer
- SGD Time Deposit21.55% p.a. for a 6-month time deposit or 1.65% p.a. for a 12 month time deposit
- USD Time Deposit32.55% p.a. for a 6-month time deposit or 2.65% p.a. for a 12-month time deposit
- Online Unit Trust40% sales charge on the purchase of Regular Savings Plans and only 1% sales charge on lump sum investments in Unit Trusts purchased via HSBC's Unit Trust platform
Preferential rewards with HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Enjoy up to 3.5% Cash Back on all purchases, with no minimum spend required.
- Perpetual annual fee waiver on principal and supplementary cards.
- Enjoy flexible monthly payments and no processing fee with HSBC's Card Balance Conversion Plan.
Start a HSBC Advance relationship and get up to S$500 worth of sign up gifts
- HSBC Advance welcome gifts of S$88 cash credit5
- Up to S$350 worth of sign up gifts upon signing up for HSBC Advance Credit Card
- S$88 cash back when signing up for HSBC's Personal Loan Online
Get rewarded with S$88 cash credit with every successful referral
Introduce your friends and family to a new banking relationship with HSBC Advance so that they may share the experience and reap the benefits. Be rewarded with S$88 cash credit per successful referral, up to 5 rewards per referrer.
What else should I know?
2Promotional SGD Time Deposit terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
3Promotional USD Time Deposit terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
4HSBC Online Remittance campaign terms and conditions apply. Click here to find out more.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law.