Health Insurance- SmartCare OptimumEnhanced
SmartCare OptimumEnhanced reimburses you in full up to the annual limit for all your eligible expenses like hospital room & board, ICU charges, surgeon's fee and hospital miscellaneous expenses.
SGD100 shopping voucher*
We also go the extra mile to give you a wider range of benefits, which include:
No limit to number of days of hospital stay
Dread disease recuperation
Cash allowance while hospitalised
Inpatient psychiatric treatment
How SmartCare OptimumEnhanced can help you
We are committed to provide comprehensive solution to customers, with your interest in mind, we introduced the following outpatient benefits into our core plans:
- Cashless outpatient visits to our panel general practitioners
- Alternative treatment under Platinum and Gold Plan i.e. consultation and treatment provided by registered chiropractor, podiatrist, dietitian, nutritionist, naturopath, acupuncturist, homeopath, osteopath, TCM and physiotherapist.
- Pediatrician consultation benefit (waiver of general practitioner referral letter for insured child below 36 months)
- As charged benefits
- No co-payment & deductible
- Cover up to age 80
- Stable portfolio pricing i.e. AXA will not impose capping on your medical conditions or additional loadings on your premium upon renewal as a result of your personal claims experience
New optional riders
While most health insurance plans cover you for hospitalisation only, SmartCare OptimumEnhanced now offers you optional riders to complement your core plan.
- Dental rider – provides coverage for outpatient visit to dentist (20% co-payment applies)
- Travel inconvenience rider – enhance your travel benefits for your next vacation or business trips
Provide value-added benefits
With just a call from anywhere in the world, you can stay connected to our 24-hour customer service assistance hotline and get access to assistance for emergency medical evacuation and repatriation services.
With a choie of three comprehensive plans, you have the flexibility of selecting the plan that best suits your needs and budget.
With SmartCare OptimumEnhanced there is no restriction on your choice of hospital. This means that you can choose to receive treatment in a public or a private hospital.
What's not covered
Pre-existing conditions, which refers to an injury or an illness which, prior to the date on which an insured person is first covered under the policy:
-has been diagnosed;
-for which the insured person has received medication, advice or treatment;
-which the insured person should reasonably, based on our appointed physician's opinion, have known about; or
-for which the insured person has experienced symptoms even if Insured Person has not consulted a Physician.
This exclusion does not apply to outpatient general practitioner and outpatient specialist care benefit.
Congenital conditions or genetic defects including hereditary conditions existing from the time of birth regardless of the time of discovery of such anomalies or defects (unless they are covered under the congenital conditions benefit.)
Routine or preventative physical examinations, investigation, medical check-up, vaccinations, treatments or follow-up consultations.
Eligibility & documents
Applicants must satisfy the following:
- Adults from 18 to 65 years old (Age next birthday). Policy renewable up to age 80 (Age next birthday) subject to yearly review.
- Children from 15 days old to 18 years old (Age next birthday). Policy renewable up to age 25 (Age next birthday) if he / she is enrolled in an educational institution on full-time higher education (and not in full-time national service).
- Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents of Singapore, Employment Pass Holders, Student Pass Holders, Dependant Pass Holders or Work Permit Holders.
- Employment Pass Holders, Student Pass Holders, Dependant Pass Holders and Work Permit Holders must supply a copy of their respective pass or work permit and a bona fide residential address in Singapore.
- Proposal for children must include at least one parent.
Get in touch
Call us (AXA Singapore)
Call us at (65) 6880 4070 if you have any questions.
SmartCare is underwritten by AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. and distributed by HSBC Bank (Singapore) Limited. It is not an obligation of, deposit in or guaranteed by HSBC.
AXA Insurance Pte Ltd.'s authorised agents or distributors, including HSBC (together "the Agents") are neither underwriter nor broker for the customer. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Agents make no warranties or representation as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise of the content of this marketing material. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to negligence, shall the Agents or any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the marketing material be liable to you for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the liability to use, the information in this marketing materials even if the Agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Agents and/or their employees will receive a commission from AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. in respect of this transaction. The Agents are not suppliers of the products and services and will not accept liability in relation thereto.
This web page contains only general information. This web page does not constitute, or form any part of any offer for sale, or solicitation of any offer to buy, any insurance product nor shall it or any part of it form the basis of, or be relied on in connection with, any contract or commitment whatsoever. It is also not intended to provide any insurance or financial advice. The specific terms, exclusions and conditions applicable to this insurance are described in the Policy which will only be issued upon acceptance of the Proposal Form. A copy of the Policy is available for inspection at AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. A person interested in this product should consider whether the product is suitable before making a commitment to purchase the product.
Policy Owners' Protection Scheme
This policy is protected under the Policy Owners' Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact AXA Insurance Pte Ltd. or visit the GIA or SDIC web-sites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).