HSBC Debit Card
About this card
- Simply wave and pay for local or overseas transaction at major retail outlets, no signature required
- NETS ContactlessTap and pay for your local transactions of up to S$100 at major taxi and supermarket. No PIN required. Simply spot the NETS Contactless logo at the checkout counter.
- NETS FlashPayPay for your public transport, carpark and Electronic Road Pricing (ERP) fees. Sign up for Auto Top-Up via your HSBC Debit Card here and you will never have to worry about running low on balance. Find out more about NETS FlashPay.
- Get cash locally from over 800 locations like 7-Eleven, Cold Storage, Guardian, HSBC ATMs and atm5 Network
- Withdraw cash at over 2.3 million Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide and enjoy $0 fee on overseas cash withdrawal at all HSBC ATMs*
Flexibility to transact:
- Enjoy daily card limit of up to S$10,000 for big ticket purchase.
- Be informed via SMS alert when the transaction amount hit the alert threshold amount
- Protected by limited liability should your HSBC Debit Card be lost or stolen
No annual fee:
- Enjoy the convenience and faster transacting experience of your all-in-one card with no annual fee
- Enjoy the benefits of your HSBC Debit cards using Apple Pay. If you have a compatible Apple device, add your HSBC Debit Card to make easy, secure and private transactions right away.
- Receive S$5 rebate with min. S$80 spend online or in-app at Amazon Prime Now, Cold Storage, FairPrice, honestbee & RedMart.
- Up to 4.88% p.a. total bonus interest on your SGD savings
- Get S$3 rebate with Deliveroo, foodpanda and GrabFood.
- $0 fee on overseas cash withdrawal at all HSBC ATMs*
- Save up to S$35 on your movie ticket purchases with HSBC's Movie Card
- 5% off your hotel booking worldwide with Agoda
- Enjoy 8% off hotels.com bookings. Enter promo code "VISA8" to enjoy the offer.
Apply for HSBC Debit Card
Are you eligible?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Apply by phone
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch within 3 working days during office hours.
Things to note
*Applicable to HSBC Advance and Premier Debit Card customers only. Excluding HSBC ATM at Argentina, Australia, France, Brazil, Greece, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand and Turkey.