HSBC Debit Card
About this card
- Simply wave and pay for local or overseas transaction at major retail outlets, no signature required
- NETS contactless modes of paymentTap and pay for your local transactions of up to SGD100 at major taxi and supermarket. No PIN required. Simply spot the NETS contactless modes of payment logo at the checkout counter.
- Get cash locally from over 800 locations like 7-Eleven, Cold Storage, Guardian, HSBC ATMs and atm5 Network
- Withdraw cash at over 2.3 million Visa/Plus ATMs worldwide and enjoy $0 fee on overseas cash withdrawal at all HSBC ATMs*
Flexibility to transact:
- Enjoy daily card limit of up to SGD10,000 for big ticket purchase.
- Be informed via SMS alert when the transaction amount hit the alert threshold amount
- Protected by limited liability should your HSBC Debit Card be lost or stolen
No annual fee:
- Enjoy the convenience and faster transacting experience of your all-in-one card with no annual fee
- Enjoy the benefits of your HSBC Debit cards using Apple Pay. If you have a compatible Apple device, add your HSBC Debit Card to make easy, secure and private transactions right away.
- Skip the top-ups. Simply tap to pay your bus and train fares with HSBC Debit Card or Apple Pay.
Apply for HSBC Debit Card
Are you eligible?
Apply by phone
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch within 3 working days during office hours.
Things to note
- Removal of NETS FlashPay feature on HSBC debit cards
HSBC debit cards that are issued from 14 December onwards will not have the NETS FlashPay feature. If you are holding on to an existing HSBC debit card, you may continue to use it. Learn more here.
*Excluding HSBC ATM at Argentina, France, Brazil, Greece, Malta, Mexico, New Zealand and Turkey.
Everyday Global Debit Card
$0 fee in 10 currencies for your retail purchase, online shopping and cash withdrawal.
If all you want to do is keep your money safe, you can do so with a HSBC Savings Account.