Grow sustainable wealth with HSBC Premier
We know it's important that you and your family reach your wealth goals.
That's why HSBC Premier believes in the importance of seeing the right opportunities, whether through international or sustainable investing, or by setting the next generation up for success.
You and your loved ones will also enjoy exclusive benefits and privileges, so everyone can live the Premier life.
HSBC Premier is much more than just a bank account
Premier for you and your family
Find out how all of your family can live the Premier life.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Overseas education support
Does your child wish to study abroad? Premier can help you make their move stress-free.
Building a sustainable future
Just like you, we are committed to the ultimate cause of sustainability and dedicated to the communities and societies in which we operate. Together we can build a better tomorrow for future generations to come.
Get up to SGD13,501 as a welcome gift when you join HSBC Premier
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier – for you and your family
You can all benefit from exclusive rewards, wealth management solutions and support from a dedicated Relationship Manager.
- access to a Premier Relationship Manager to help you make the most of your money
- preferential rates for your savings, loans and mortgages
- an exclusive range of Premier rewards, offers and partnerships
- Premier status for your spouse and up to 3 children (aged 12 to 30), with no minimum Total Relationship Balance requirement
Note: Children under 18 cannot hold Premier status in other countries/regions.
Singapore's economic prosperity and political stability make it an excellent choice for international clients like you, who are looking to expand their global reach.
- International wealth - Access bespoke solutions for wealth, protection, retirement and legacy planning and receive global curated market insights on currencies, fixed income and equities. Plus, enjoy exclusive partner privileges, webinars and events focused on markets, education and lifestyle.
- Digital banking – Enjoy remote account opening service from both within and outside Singapore. You also get access to our digital securities platform, unit trust trading platform, Foreign Exchange, Wealth Portfolio Plus, Wealth Dashboard and remote investment account opening.
- International connectivity – unlock a host of international privileges including access to 11 global currencies through our HSBC Everyday Global Account (EGA), which offers enhanced rewards through Everyday+, worldwide emergency encashment support, fee-free cash withdrawals at any HSBC ATM worldwide, seamless international banking via Global View, Global Transfers and Global Money Transfers inclusive of China Unionpay, and worldwide Premier banking privileges.
- Global and local relationship management service – be supported by Relationship Managers from diverse backgrounds who can speak your preferred language and understand your culture. Plus access our international network of wealth specialists and experts across 30 markets to provide bespoke international solutions.
Overseas education support
Your children can get international banking support in their new country/region, while still living in Singapore.
With an Premier bank account, they'll receive a debit card, supplementary credit card and cheque book, all before their big move so they can access their money as soon as they arrive in their new destination.
And they'll have a dedicated Relationship Manager to support them in their overseas journey.
- They'll be able to see all their HSBC accounts through one single view. And you'll be able to send them instant3 free transfers with Global Transfers4.
- Instant emergency funds of USD2,000 (or local currency equivalent) from any HSBC branch in the world
- Complimentary university consultations from our partners provide tailored recommendations to strengthen your child's profile
Building a sustainable future
At HSBC, we value and support your passion for sustainable living and banking. Together we can build a sustainable future for you and your future generations.
- Sustainable initiatives: HSBC has partnered with One Tree Planted, a non-profit organisation that focuses on global reforestation, to help make a positive impact on the planet. From now to 31 December 2022, HSBC Premier will plant 10 trees across Malaysia, Indonesia and India for every new customer who joins HSBC Premier.
- Sustainable investing: We understand your need to grow wealth responsibility and sustainably. Providing a wide range of sustainability-related investment products, we are committed to building a better tomorrow, today.
- Green mortgage: Take one step closer to a more sustainable future and enjoy our exclusive green mortgage offers when your property has a valid Green Mark GoldPLUS (or above) award.
A premium account, with Premier benefits
Get started with HSBC Premier by opening a multi currency Everyday Global Account:
- Hold up to 11 different currencies in one account
- Enjoy $0 fees in 10 currencies for your retail purchases and cash withdrawals.
- No HSBC ATM or transaction fees anywhere in the world
- Earn cashback on eligible everyday spending
- Preferential foreign exchange rates
Unlock even more with HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier gives you and your loved ones access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
Our suite of digital wealth tools provide quick and easy access for you to manage finances and ensure your wealth needs are met, anytime, anywhere
We bring you the latest outlook and other information so you can make the most of your investments
Earn up to 5% cash rebates on your daily spend, both locally and overseas. Plus, enjoy a suite of privileges such as complimentary travel insurance including COVID-19 coverage, global data roaming, telemedicine service and more. Available exclusively to HSBC Premier customers.
How you can unlock HSBC Premier
To apply for HSBC Premier, check that you meet at least one of these options:
Option 1: your savings and investments
You can place a minimum of SGD200,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency) in your Total Relationship Balance.
Option 2: deposit your salary
Credit your monthly salary of at least SGD15,000
How to apply via Online Banking
Online banking is secure and easy to use Register today.
Offline applications for all customers
Option 3: take up an HSBC home loan
You'll need a Singapore property loan of at least SGD800,000 or an Australian property loan of at least AUD200,000
Option 4: an international lifestyle
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Singapore - simply speak to your Relationship Manager.
Alternatively, leave your details and we will contact you
account information and documents
Need further help?
You may also be interested in
HSBC Everyday Global Account (EGA)
Manage your international banking needs with a multi-currency account that handles up to 11 different currencies.
HSBC Financial Fitness (FinFit) helps you explore your financial habits, knowledge, planning, security and safety concerns.
Whether you're already investing or you're wondering where to start, we can help you to take actions today to realise your dreams.
HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card
Enjoy the best of both worlds with cash rebates and rewards, along with a curated suite of travel benefits and lifestyle privileges. Available exclusively to HSBC Premier customers.
2 Most transfers are fee-free but some intermediary banks may charge fees. You can see an estimate of the applicable fees when you review your transfer. The actual amount is subject to the intermediary bank and will be debited after you've confirmed your transfer.
Some banks may charge for incoming international transfers. Your payees will need to check with their banks on these charges as they vary and will be debited from the payee's account. We are unable to advise you on the fees applied by other banks for payments sent through Global Money Transfers.
3 Foreign exchange transactions involving the following currencies: Bermudian Dollar, Egyptian Pound, Qatari Riyal, Indonesian Rupiah, Sri Lankan Rupee, Malaysian Ringgit, Vietnamese Dong, Philippine Peso and Omani Rial may not be processed instantly over the weekend and public holidays.
4 Remittances to 3rd party accounts via HSBC Global Transfers is available for 3rd party HSBC accounts in Hong Kong SAR, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Bermuda, Greece, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia, CIIOM, Australia, New Zealand and Malta.
5 Terms & Conditions relating to HSBC Debit Cardholder's Agreement apply.
HSBC Premier One Tree Planted Promotion Terms and Conditions.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.