HSBC Premier Elite service
Enjoy a suite of elevated service offerings within HSBC Premier.
- Gain access to our qualified HSBC Premier Relationship Directors and carefully tailored wealth management solutions, including legacy planning* and tax advisory*.
- Enjoy prioritised service, preferential pricing on selected products and access to selected HSBC Global Private Banking wealth insights and events.
- Unlock a world of extraordinary and lasting experiences with access to HSBC Concierge Service globally.
*Related services are provided by third parties
HSBC Premier is much more than just a bank account
Premier for you and your family
Find out how all of your family can live the Premier life.
Unlock Premier status across 29 markets, with a unique range of global services and solutions.
Overseas education support
Does your child wish to study abroad? Premier can help you make their move stress-free.
Building a sustainable future
Just like you, we are committed to the ultimate cause of sustainability and dedicated to the communities and societies in which we operate. Together we can build a better tomorrow for future generations to come.
Get up to SGD10,437 as a welcome gift when you join HSBC Premier
Unlock everything HSBC Premier has to offer
Premier – for you and your family
You can all benefit from exclusive rewards, wealth management solutions and support from a dedicated Relationship Manager.
- Our suite of digital wealth tools provide quick and easy access for you to manage finances and fulfil your wealth needs, anytime and anywhere.
- Transact, invest and keep yourself updated with the latest market news, right at your fingertips.
- Manage wealth on your own or virtually with your Premier Relationship Manager at your convenience.
- Preferential rates for your savings, loans and mortgages.
- An exclusive range of Premier rewards, offers and partnerships.
- Exclusive to qualified Premier customers only, you now have direct access to your Premier Relationship Manager by phone and email on the HSBC Singapore app.
Note: Children under 18 cannot hold Premier status in other countries/regions.
Singapore's economic prosperity and political stability make it an excellent choice for international clients like you, who are looking to expand their global reach.
- International wealth - Access bespoke solutions for wealth, protection, retirement and legacy planning and receive global curated market insights on currencies, fixed income and equities. Plus, enjoy exclusive partner privileges, webinars and events focused on markets, education and lifestyle.
- Digital banking – Enjoy remote account opening service from both within and outside Singapore. You also get access to our digital securities platform, unit trust trading platform, Foreign Exchange, Wealth Portfolio Intelligence Service, Wealth Dashboard and remote investment account opening.
- International connectivity – unlock a host of international privileges including access to 11 global currencies through our HSBC Everyday Global Account (EGA), which offers enhanced rewards through Everyday+, worldwide emergency encashment support, fee-free cash withdrawals at any HSBC ATM worldwide, seamless international banking via Global View, Global Transfers and Global Money Transfers inclusive of China Unionpay, and worldwide Premier banking privileges.
- Global and local relationship management service – be supported by Relationship Managers from diverse backgrounds who can speak your preferred language and understand your culture. Plus access our international network of wealth specialists and experts across 30 markets to provide bespoke international solutions.
Overseas education support
Your children can get international banking support in their new country/region, while still living in Singapore.
With an Premier bank account, they'll receive a debit card, supplementary credit card and cheque book, all before their big move so they can access their money as soon as they arrive in their new destination.
And they'll have a dedicated Relationship Manager to support them in their overseas journey.
- They'll be able to see all their HSBC accounts through one single view. And you'll be able to send them instant3 free transfers with Global Transfers4.
- Instant emergency funds of USD2,000 (or local currency equivalent) from any HSBC branch in the world
- Complimentary university consultations from our partners provide tailored recommendations to strengthen your child's profile
Building a sustainable future
At HSBC, we value and support your passion for sustainable living and banking. Together we can build a sustainable future for you and your future generations.
- Sustainable investing: We understand your need to grow wealth responsibility and sustainably. Providing a wide range of sustainability-related investment products, we are committed to building a better tomorrow, today.
- Green mortgage: Take one step closer to a more sustainable future and enjoy our exclusive green mortgage offers when your property has a valid Green Mark GoldPLUS (or above) award.
A premium account, with Premier benefits
Get started with HSBC Premier by opening a multi currency Everyday Global Account:
- Hold up to 11 different currencies in one account
- Enjoy $0 fees in 10 currencies for your retail purchases and cash withdrawals.
- No HSBC ATM or transaction fees anywhere in the world
- Earn cashback on eligible everyday spending
- Preferential foreign exchange rates
Unlock even more with HSBC Premier
HSBC Premier gives you and your loved ones access to more rewards, benefits and exclusive offers than ever before.
- Our suite of digital wealth tools provide quick and easy access for you to manage finances and ensure your wealth needs are met, anytime, anywhere
- We bring you the latest outlook and other information so you can make the most of your investments
- Earn up to 5% cash rebates on your daily spend, both locally and overseas. Plus, enjoy a suite of privileges such as complimentary travel insurance including COVID-19 coverage, global data roaming, telemedicine service and more. Available exclusively to HSBC Premier customers.
- Make faster international transfers that are fee-free2 with your HSBC Everyday Global Account on the HSBC Singapore app
- A multi-currency debit card with $0 fees in 10 currencies. Ideal for cash withdrawals and shopping in stores and online.5
Get started in minutes
New to HSBC and living in Singapore?
You can apply for an Everyday Global Account on the HSBC Singapore app.
It would be helpful to have these documents on hand before you apply:
If you're a foreigner applying via MyInfo:
- a copy of your passport
If you're applying via HSBC EasyID:
- an original identity document such as your Singapore NRIC, Malaysia MyKad or your passport
- proof of your latest address, such as a utility bill, phone bill, government-issued identity documents or bank statements that clearly indicate your residential address in Singapore
You can also learn more about our fees and charges and deposit interest rates.
Living outside Singapore?
Find out how you can open an account with us on our Singapore international page.
Existing HSBC customer
Existing banking customer with online banking access
If you only have credit card or insurance products with us
How to apply via online banking
Option 2: Take up an HSBC home loan
You'll need a Singapore property loan of at least SGD800,000 or an Australian property loan of at least AUD200,000.
Option 3: International lifestyle
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country/region, you're already eligible to join Premier in Singapore - simply speak to your Relationship Manager.
Alternatively, leave your details and we will contact you.
account information and documents
Ways to contact us
Apply in branch
To apply in a branch, just bring your ID and a recent proof of address.
Enquire by phone
If you are an existing HSBC Premier customer, or would like to have you or your family join HSBC Premier, call us on:
Call from overseas on:
Access your Premier relationship contact details
Your Premier relationship contact details are available to you on the HSBC Singapore app
"SG Chat" - a secure and instant messaging tool which enables you to communicate with your relationship management team on messaging platforms like WhatsApp and WeChat. SG Chat is a service exclusive to HSBC Premier customers.
- ChattingCommunicate with your relationship management team through a one-on-one or in a group chat.
- Document sharingShare and access documents in a safe and secure channel.
You may also be interested in
HSBC Everyday Global Account (EGA)
Manage your international banking needs with a multi-currency account that handles up to 11 different currencies.
HSBC Financial Fitness (FinFit) helps you explore your financial habits, knowledge, planning, security and safety concerns.
Whether you're already investing or you're wondering where to start, we can help you to take actions today to realise your dreams.
HSBC Premier Mastercard® Credit Card
Enjoy the best of both worlds with cash rebates and rewards, along with a curated suite of travel benefits and lifestyle privileges. Available exclusively to HSBC Premier customers.
1 This account does not support cheque book facilities.
2 Most transfers are fee-free but some intermediary banks may charge fees. You can see an estimate of the applicable fees when you review your transfer. The actual amount is subject to the intermediary bank and will be debited after you've confirmed your transfer.
Some banks may charge for incoming international transfers. Your payees will need to check with their banks on these charges as they vary and will be debited from the payee's account. We are unable to advise you on the fees applied by other banks for payments sent through Global Money Transfers.
3 Foreign exchange transactions involving the following currencies: Bermudian Dollar, Egyptian Pound, Qatari Riyal, Indonesian Rupiah, Sri Lankan Rupee, Malaysian Ringgit, Vietnamese Dong, Philippine Peso and Omani Rial may not be processed instantly over the weekend and public holidays.
4 Remittances to 3rd party accounts via HSBC Global Transfers is available for 3rd party HSBC accounts in Hong Kong SAR, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Taiwan, China, Bermuda, Greece, Bahrain, Egypt, Oman, Qatar, Malaysia, CIIOM, Australia, New Zealand and Malta.
5 Terms & Conditions relating to HSBC Debit Cardholder's Agreement apply.
6 30 days grace from date of account opening.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.