Looking to capitalise on exchange rate fluctuations?
Whether you're interested in investing your money, or you just need to send your money abroad, our FX solutions are designed to help.
If you're looking to invest, you should know that foreign exchange (more commonly known as forex) is the world's most traded investment market. Be it an expert or novice investor, our foreign exchange services can help you make the most out of your money.
Foreign exchange offers
From now until 31 March 2019, send money through the Worldwide Transfer service in online banking without any remittance fee.
The offer's open to Premier customers making an international online transaction. The fee for non-Premier customers is SGD 10.
Foreign exchange services
FX Order Watch
Set your own target FX rate to convert funds automatically. Plus, get alerts when your designated FX rate is reached.
Global View and Global Transfer
See all your worldwide HSBC accounts in one place and make instant transfers between them.
Making transferring funds to other banks outside of Singapore easy.
Foreign currency accounts
Everyday Global Account
Manage all your foreign currency deposits with a single account that gives you access to up to 11 different currencies.
FX expertise at your fingertips
Looking for an easier way to manage your foreign currencies? Experience a brand new way to meet all your FX needs anytime, anywhere with HSBC QuickFX mobile app.
- Instant Global Transfers between your HSBC accounts across 26 countries
- Easy Worldwide transfers to over 200 countries
- Set alerts or auto-conversions at your preferred rate
- View and access all your HSBC currency accounts worldwide
- Keep up-to-date with market news and performance instantly against real-time market prices
- Create your own watchlist and track performance instantly against real-time market prices
- Manage your recent and past transactions more efficiently and repeat them with just one touch access
Download the HSBC QuickFX app now.
Enjoy S$38 cashback when you make your first FX conversion via HSBC QuickFX app by 31 March 2019. Terms and conditions apply.
The HSBC Singapore QuickFX app is also available on Google Play and Apple app store in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.