At a glance
- 5% cash rebate on your family spendEligible categories are dining, groceries and fuel.
- Deals for your familyEnjoy exclusive discounts and offers for yourself and the kids.
- Grab ride bonusGet SGD20 worth of Grab rides when you apply online with MyInfo via SingPass.
- Earn Reward pointsGet 1 Reward point for every dollar spent on anything your family fancies.
- Increase your rebates and reward with supplementary cardsShare the conveniences, benefits and privileges of your HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card with your loved ones.
- No annual feeYour annual fee will be waived for the first 2 years.
Take a closer look
5% rebate on groceries
Save on your daily expenses at all local grocery stores and supermarkets (including online supermarkets!)
5% rebate on dining
Eating out with the family is now more worthwhile with bigger rebates. 5% cash rebate applies to all food and beverage outlets in Singapore, except hotel dining.
5% rebate on fuel
Drive home happier with up to 16% instant discount plus 5% cash rebate on fuel spend at Caltex and Shell stations.
Getting your cash rebates
You need to spend a minimum of SGD600 monthly in a calendar quarter. All eligible purchases made on your card – locally and abroad – count towards your minimum spend requirement (and not just grocery, dining or fuel spend). Non-retail transactions are excluded. Rebate is capped at SGD250 per calender quarter.
Treat your family with exclusive offers
With your Visa Platinum credit card, family time is sweeten with wide selection of privileges varying from dining, leisure and enrichment.
See where you can take your family now.
Earn Reward points on all spend
For everything your family fancies, you'll earn 1 Reward point for every dollar you spend on your card, locally or abroad. You can even set up recurring payments on your credit card or add a supplementary cardholder on your account to get more Reward points.
Things you should know
- Changes to HSBC credit card terms and conditions:
We will be revising our HSBC credit card terms and conditions to make them simpler and more easily understood. These revisions will not affect your existing rights as an HSBC credit cardholder.
These changes will take effect from 20 April 2020. For more information, please view our revised terms and conditions.
Related documentsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Other related informationPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Who can apply?
To apply, you must:
- be aged 21 years or older
- have a minimum annual income of SGD30,000 (Singaporeans and permanent residents)
- have a minimum Fixed Deposit collateral of SGD10,000 (if you don't meet income requirements)
Required documentsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
For a limited time, apply for a new HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card and you'll receive a sign-up gift from us.
Choose from a Samsonite Luggage
T5 68cm Spinner
with built-in scale (worth SGD560)
For existing cardholders, you'll be eligible to receive SGD30 cashback.
Plus, get SGD20 worth of Grab rides
when you apply online with MyInfo via SingPass
More detailPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
How to apply
New to HSBC credit cards?
Choose your welcome gift and apply online.
Already have an HSBC credit card?
Leave us your details
Already made an application?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Frequently asked questions
What transactions count toward my minimum spend requirement for rebates?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
When will I get rebates?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
HSBC Card promotions
ENTERTAINER with HSBC
Discover over 1,000 amazing 1-for-1 F&B, lifestyle and travel deals, including hotels.
Enjoy great credit and debit card offers, whether you're at home or travelling around the world.
Get a Gold Class Movie Card from SGD98 or an All-Days/Weekdays Movie Card from SGD70.
HSBC Card features and services
Skip the top-ups and simply tap to pay for
your bus and train fares with your card or
via Apple Pay. Every dollar charged earns
you 1 Reward point.
Make payments in stores, in apps and on the web with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac with just a touch.
For purchases below SGD200, simply wave your Visa payWave enabled credit card in front of a secured reader and go.
Lighten your purse load and use your credit cards on your mobile phone with the HSBC Singapore app.
Refer a friend
Get up to SGD250 worth of cash rebate when you refer your family and friends to HSBC Credit Cards. Terms and conditions apply.
Get a supplementary card
Share the conveniences, benefits and privileges of HSBC credit cards with your loved ones.
- Earn Reward points for all spends made on the supplementary cards
- Up to five supplementary cards, free for life
- Supplementary cardholders must be at least 18 years old
Terms and conditions apply. Refer to application form for details.
Or SMS HSAPP SUPP <space> Name <space>
NRIC to 74722 to apply.