Diversify your investments
If you're looking to spread the risk in your investment portfolio, Structured Products could help you do just that.
Find out what you need to do to invest in Structured Product with us.
Structured Products offer several key benefits:
Customisable according to the investor's market view
Access underlying asset which may otherwise not be readily accessible
Potential yield enhancements
The return on a Structured Product is variable and depend on the performance of the underlying asset
- Structured Products are designed to facilitate highly customised risk-return objectives.
- Structured Products are generally fixed-term investments and you should be able to commit to them for the full tenor of the product.
- If a Structured Product is terminated prior to its maturity (early unwind), you may get back less than your initial investment.
- Familiarise yourself with the underlying investment assets and how the Structured Product's returns are calculated. This way, you'll understand the factors that may affect your returns.
HSBC Structured Products online platform is an online solution offered to accredited investors (AI) to invest in Structured Products offered by the bank.
Once your trade is completed, you can view and monitor the following information on your structured products.
View the lifecycle of all structured notes that you hold, such as key dates of the note (trade date, valuation date)
View and download product information such as the All-in-One document
View and download your trade confirmation notes
Watch this video to find out about the latest features available
If you already have a Structured Product investment account with HSBC and you are an accredited investor, just log on to browse and buy Structured Products based on your needs.
Don't have online banking?
Please get in touch with us to set up an investment account.
Visit our branch
Visit any of our branches to speak to us about opening an investment account.
You need to have the following:
- Be an Accredited Investor (AI).
- An active investment account with HSBC with Personal Internet Banking (PIB).
- A valid settlement account in the denominated currency of the fund you wish to invest into.
- Valid Customer Knowledge Assessment (CKA) where you have assessed to have knowledge and experience in transacting Structured Product.
This document is for information only and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. The mention of any investment product or class of investment products ("product") should not be construed as representing a recommendation to buy or sell that product, nor does it represent a forecast on future performance of the product. The information contained on this web site is intended for Singapore residents only and should not be construed as a distribution, an offer to sell or a solicitation to buy any product in any jurisdiction where such activities would be unlawful under laws of such jurisdiction, in particular the United States of America and Canada. The specific investment objectives, personal situation and particular needs of any person have not been taken in consideration. You should therefore not rely on it as investment advice. Any transaction that you decide to make will be one of your own choice and at your own risk.
You might be interested in
Enjoy a lower-risk form of investment where you lend your money to an investor rather than buying in.
Access global opportunities in major markets by directly trading in stocks and bonds online.