Before you start
There are 2 ways to register. You can either:
- use the mobile app – This registers you for both online and mobile banking, and is available for Singpass users only; or
- register online – for online banking only
To register for online banking using the HSBC Singapore app, you'll need:
a banking relationship with an active account with HSBC Singapore
a Singpass account
to download the Singpass app on the same device you're using to register for online banking
To register online, you'll need:
an HSBC debit or credit card or an ATM card that you've already activated
a unique 6-digit card PIN which we've mailed to you
Register using the app
First, download the HSBC Singapore app
The app is your Digital Secure Key. You'll need it whenever you log on to online banking, and it'll help protect you and your accounts from fraud.
You're ready to register
Open the app and select 'Log on' and follow the on-screen steps. You can then start using online and mobile banking and your Digital Secure Key straight away.
How to set up Online Banking using the HSBC Singapore Mobile app
1. Start the online registration process
How to register for online banking
2. Download the HSBC Singapore app
3. Set up your Digital Secure Key
You can do this in the app.