Before you start
There are 2 ways to register. You can either:
- register using Singpass – for people in Singapore that have a Singpass account; or
- register without Singpass – for people outside of Singapore or who do not have a Singpass account
How would you like to register for online banking?
How to register using Singpass
1. If you don't already have it, download the HSBC Singapore app.
2. Download the Singpass app on the same device you're using to register for online banking.
3. Open the HSBC Singapore app, select 'Log on' and follow the on-screen steps. You can then start using online and mobile banking and your Digital Secure Key.
Need some extra help?
Step-by-step video guide
How to set up online banking using the HSBC Singapore mobile app and Singpass
How to register without Singpass
3. Download the HSBC Singapore app on your mobile device and log on using the same username and password that you set up for online banking.
You can now enjoy secure banking on the go with HSBC Singapore app or log on to HSBC Online Banking via a desktop or mobile device.