Welcome to HSBC Premier Elite service - a suite of elevated offerings within HSBC Premier
- Gain access to our qualified HSBC Premier Relationship Directors and carefully tailored wealth management solutions, including legacy planning* and tax advisory*
- Enjoy prioritised service, preferential pricing on selected products and access to selected HSBC Global Private Banking wealth insights and events
- Unlock a world of extraordinary and lasting experiences with access to HSBC Concierge Service globally
*Related services are provided by third parties
Elite wealth management
- Wealth insightsOur quarterly published investment outlook explores major global asset trends and investment themes. With a focus on a range of insightful and actionable information, it investigates future challenges and opportunities, and gathers ideas from HSBC and third-party experts to help you build a strong investment portfolio. Gain access to selected Global Private Banking wealth insights, speakers and events.
- Comprehensive product shelvesOur all-round financial services encompass a wide array of products and solutions to suit all your needs. Enjoy preferential pricing on selected products.
- Legacy planning, tax and legal advisoryLegacy Planning involves a combination of legal, tax and financial expertise. Your HSBC Premier Relationship Directors are able to assist with financial planning and refer you to our professional partners for a complimentary tax and legal advisory session.
Click here for more information on Legacy Planning
Elite prioritised service
- Premier Elite PassportAs an HSBC Premier customer with access to Premier Elite Services in Singapore, you are eligible to open an HSBC Premier account in HSBC Hong Kong and HSBC China without having to meet extra local eligibility requirements (such as Total Relationship Balance or other criteria). Your status* unlocks access to a similar level of benefits enjoyed by HSBC Jade / Premier Elite in these regions, such as preferential rates, discounts, fee waivers, and enhanced services.
* This refers to your Jade Passport status in HSBC Hong Kong and Premier Elite Passport status in HSBC China
- Prioritised banking servicesGet support from an expert team of senior and qualified HSBC Premier Relationship Directors and priority services through phone banking hotline 1800 227 8880/+65 6227 8880.
- Preferential pricing on selected products and additional fee waiversEnjoy preferential rates on selected products as well as a fee waiver for most transactions. Refer to Fees & Charges Document for more information.
- HSBC concierge serviceDelivered by TEN Lifestyle Group, access worldwide concierge service to cater to your every request, whatever they may be. Visit www.concierge.hsbc.com for more information.
- Exclusive events & partners' offersBe invited to specially curated events and experiences that are exclusive for you. Unlock the door to a world of extraordinary opportunities with our carefully curated network of global partners and exclusive collection of esteemed local affiliates.
- HSBC wealth centreRelax at or grow your wealth by having a conversation with your dedicated Premier Relationship Director in the comfort of our wealth centre at HSBC Claymore Branch.
Are you eligible?
To enjoy HSBC Premier with Premier Elite service, eligibility to qualify is:
- Maintain SGD1,200,000 in total relationship balance and qualify as an Accredited Investor1 or
- Maintain a HSBC Global Private Banking Singapore relationship
1Accredited investors are assumed to be better informed, and better able to access resources to protect their own interests, and therefore require less regulatory protection. Investors who agree to be treated as accredited investors therefore forgo the benefit of certain regulatory safeguards. For example, issuers of securities are exempted from issuing a full prospectus registered with the Monetary Authority of Singapore in respect of offers that are made only to accredited investors, and intermediaries are exempted from a number of business conduct requirements when dealing with accredited investors. Investors should consult a professional adviser if they do not understand any consequence of being treated as an accredited investor. For more information about the criteria to qualify as an accredited investor and/or the implications of consenting to be treated as an accredited investor, please visit here.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.
How to apply for HSBC Premier Elite service?
Leave your details and we will contact you
Already an HSBC Premier client?
Contact your relationship manager for more information about Premier Elite.
You may also be interested in
Whether you're already investing or you're wondering where to start,we can help you to take actions today to realise your dreams.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with cash rebates and rewards,along with a curated suite of travel benefits and lifestyle privileges.Available exclusively to HSBC Premier customers.
HSBC Everyday Global Account (EGA)
Manage your international banking needs with a multi-currency account that handles up to 11 different currencies.
HSBC Financial Fitness(FinFit) helps you explore your financial habits,knowledge,planning,security and safety concerns.