International Health Insurance – InternationalExclusive
While travelling, you might find that the standards of healthcare that we take for granted locally may not be readily available abroad. Private facilities are often prohibitively expensive and local hospitals may be unable to undertake the treatment you need or to arrange transportation to the nearest available healthcare facility in an emergency.
We understand the importance of assurance of access to private healthcare for you and your family. InternationalExclusive is an international health insurance that provides a range of options to suit your particular needs. The entry age is up to 80.
From 1 to 30 April 2020, when you purchase an InternationalExclusive Health Insurance plan and you will be entitled to the following items*:
- Up to SGD400 shopping voucher
- Free Nespresso machine or SGD100 shopping voucher
*Terms and conditions apply
By choosing any plan from InternationalExclusive, you will have access to the following benefits:
- 24-hour claims enquiryAXA recognises that some of the customers need to have a contact channel at any time of the day for information on their benefits or to discuss a claim. This is especially true for customers who are travelling, or reside outside of Asia where different time zones would otherwise present challenges. With InternationalExclusive, you are able to contact AXA wherever you are and at whatever time is convenient for you.
- Comprehensive pregnancy and delivery benefitAfter 12 months of consecutive membership AXA's InternationalExclusive Plan A includes a pregnancy and delivery benefit. Unexpected medical complications that occur during the pregnancy are covered under all AXA's plans after 12 months of consecutive membership.
- In-patient coverHospital charges incurred during an in-patient hospital stay are covered. Your plan will cover accommodation expenses for your companion to stay with you in the same hospital room or at a hotel/motel near the hospital.
- Pre-existing conditions coveredAXA's International Exclusive Plan A & B also provide you with cover for pre-existing conditions after 270 days of consecutive membership. After two years of consecutive cover, AXA's plans provide you with even higher coverage. To be sure of these benefits, please ensure you declare your existing conditions on the application form.
- Get your hospital bills paid directlyAXA can settle in-patient bills directly with numerous hospitals worldwide which are listed under AXA's international directory of hospitals. However, if you're looking to receive treatment at a hospital outside of AXA's directory of hospitals, please let AXA know prior to the commencement of your treatment. AXA may still be able to make arrangements to settle bills directly with the hospital, relieving you of any worry about having to make a pre-payment on admission to the hospital.
- Out-patient coverAXA's Plan A & B offer out-patient benefits including cover for general practitioner and specialist consultations, prescribed drugs and dressings and necessary diagnostic tests, and vaccinations up to the limits shown. InternationalExclusive Plan A also includes pregnancy and delivery benefits and routine optical care for you.
- New Born AccommodationAs an insured mother, AXA will pay for your child's (less than 16 weeks old) stay in hospital with you while you receive eligible in-patient treatment.
- International Emergency Medical AssistanceAXA's overseas evacuation and repatriation service is available wherever you are in the world, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In the case of an emergency and if, in the opinion of an appointed doctor, you can't get the prompt in-patient treatment you need locally, AXA will arrange to move you to the nearest appropriate facility. Whether that's to another country or your principal country of residence, it's just a phone call away. And in the unfortunate event of a member dying, AXA will also arrange and pay for the cost of bringing their body back to a port or airport in their principal country of residence or their home country.
- Wherever you are in the worldDepending on where in the world you reside, travel to or wish to receive treatment, there are three geographical areas of cover designed to suit your needs - Asia, Worldwide excluding USA, and Worldwide. Depending on the area of cover you select, you can receive medical treatment not only in your country of residence, but also in any other country within the chosen area of cover.
You might also be interested in
We understand that every driver is unique. The new SmartDrive is Singapore's first motor insurance that allows you to customise your own plans.
Whether you're travelling for vacation or business, studying overseas or visiting family abroad, SmartTraveller knows just what you need to ensure that you and your loved ones are well covered for your travels.