Boost your HSBC credit card limit to enjoy more financial flexibility for your spending needs.
Apply via the HSBC Singapore app
Log on to the HSBC Singapore app and follow these steps to apply:
- Select the credit card you want to increase the limit on.
- Tap 'View more' and select 'Credit limit increase'.
- State your preferred credit limit and enter your income details via Singpass.
- Review the information on the screen and select 'Confirm'.
Don't have the app yet? Download it now to bank even when you're on the go.
Got supplementary cardholders on your account?
Foreigner or don't have income details on your Singpass?
Apply by completing a form
You can also complete an application form and upload your supporting income documents to apply for a credit limit increase. To upload the form and documents, please follow these steps.
- Select 'Upload completed form and documents'.
- Choose 'Credit card – credit limit review' when you're on the 'Select your product' screen.
View supporting documents
- If you need further assistance on Credit Limit Review, please call or chat with us at www.hsbc.com.sg.
- For a temporary credit limit increase, you can request it via our hotline at +65 6-HSBC NOW (+65 64722 669). Please note that temporary credit limit increase is only available for overseas travel, weddings, hospitalisation and compassionate purposes.
Frequently asked questions
Can I have a separate limit and billing from my supplementary cardholders?
No, both the primary and any supplementary cardholders share the same credit limit. Transactions from all parties will be consolidated and reflected in the primary cardholder's statement.
Can I state my preferred credit limit when I apply for a credit card or for a credit limit increase?
Yes, you may state your preferred credit limit in your application. This will then be subject to our review and approval. Alternatively, you may ask for your credit limit to be assigned by us.
How long will it take for my credit limit to be reviewed?
Please allow at least 3 working days to process your completed credit limit increase application and supporting income documents.