Features & benefits
- Single repayment through consolidation bank account
- Stretch your monthly repayments for up to 10 years
- Interest rates from as low as 3.8% p.a. (EIR: 7.0% p.a.)
- Complimentary HSBC Visa Platinum credit card
- Free Credit Bureau ReportGet a free credit report. Limited time only!
Leave us your contact details and our Loan Specialist will be in touch within 1 working day.
|Tenor (years)||Equivalent Flat Interest Rate3(p.a.)||Applied/Effective Interest Rate2 (p.a.)
|1 - 10
||From 3.8% p.a.
||From 7.0% p.a.
1 - 10
|Equivalent Flat Interest Rate3(p.a.)||
From 3.8% p.a.
|Applied/Effective Interest Rate2 (p.a.)
From 7.0% p.a.
Refinance your existing Debt Consolidation Plan with HSBC to enjoy 5% cashback
Receive 5% cashback1 upon approval of your Debt Consolidation Plan refinancing
HSBC Monthly Debt Consolidation Calculator
Interest is calculated using the reducing balance method.
Calculation shown above is indicative and for illustrative purposes only based on effective interest rate of
How it works
HSBC Debt Consolidation Plan is a refinancing programme to consolidate the outstanding from all your existing unsecured credit facilities and is bundled with a revolving credit facility as a convenient mode for managing your daily financial needs.
- Debt consolidation loanConsolidate the outstanding balance from all your existing unsecured credit facilities into a term loan with fixed monthly repayment.
- Revolving credit facilityManage your daily financial needs with HSBC Visa Platinum credit card which gives you more savings.
Apply for a HSBC Debt Consolidation Plan
Are you eligible?
To apply for HSBC's Debt Consolidation Plan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR)
- Annual income : Between SGD30,000 and SGD119,999 for salaried or between SGD40,000 and SGD119,999 for self-employed or commission-based earner
- Total interest bearing balances^ in respect of unsecured credit facilities with financial institutions in Singapore exceeds 12 times monthly income
^ Interest bearing balances include amounts rolled over on credit card and balances outstanding on unsecured loans that accrue interest.
View supporting documents
Have us contact you
Wish to speak to our telesales agents about HSBC Debt Consolidation Plan?
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch within 1 working day (during office hours).
Upon approval of Debt Consolidation Plan application:
- No cancellation is allowed
- All existing unsecured credit facilities will be suspended/closed