HSBC Everyday Global Account
Open the account in Singapore dollars as default, then request to access any of 10 additional currencies
Earn tiered interest rates: the more you save the higher the interest1
Check your balances and perform FX transactions through internet banking and QuickFX app2
Get real-time exchange rates before you make a transfer with our Online GetRate service
View your balances across your other HSBC accounts worldwide with Global View
Make instant worldwide transfers to your other HSBC accounts with Global Transfers
With effect from 14 January 2019, your Multi Currency Savings Account will be known as HSBC Everyday Global Account.
How HSBC Everyday Global Account can help you
Meet your transactional needs in up to 11 different currencies with one account that you can manage anytime, anywhere.
Combined with Online GetRate for live exchange rates and our Global Transfers service, HSBC gives you unparalleled access to make easy payments and transfers in your preferred currencies.
Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc, US Dollar, Hong Kong Dollar and Chinese renminbi3.
Fees and charges
- S$2 if the average daily balance falls below minimum balance of S$2,000 or its equivalent
- For HSBC Offshore Banking (applicable to non-residents), in addition to the respective service charges applicable to each of the accounts, a minimum balance fee of S$50 per month applies if Total Relationship Balance falls below S$200,000 (Total Relationship Balance includes deposits, investments and/or insurance)
- S$5 per transaction at branches (waived for internet banking)
HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card
Introducing the new HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card, a multi-currency debit card that lets you stretch your dollar wherever you are:
- $0 FX fee in 9 foreign currencies for your retail purchase, online shopping and cash withdrawal
- $0 overseas cash withdrawal fee across HSBC ATMs worldwide
- Take control of your spend by converting foreign currencies at your preferred rate
FX expertise at your fingertips
Download the HSBC QuickFX app and convert your currencies at competitive real-time rate on the go
- Set alerts or auto-conversions at your preferred rate
- View and access all your HSBC currency accounts worldwide
- Manage your recent and past transactions more efficiently and repeat them with just one touch access
Apply for HSBC Everyday Global Account
Are you eligible?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Open an account now
Already have an HSBC account? You can apply for the Everyday Global Account with your internet banking access.
Online applications normally take 2 working days to be completed.
Don't have Personal Internet Banking?
Leave us your contact details and our Wealth Manager will be in touch with you within 3 working days.
Important notesPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
3Deposits into any renminbi (“rmb”) Deposit Account shall be by way of foreign exchange conversion from non-rmb denominated currency(ies) only, save for transfers between a rmb Time Deposit Account and rmb Everyday Global Account opened hereunder. Withdrawals from any rmb Deposit Account shall be by way foreign exchange conversion into non-rmb denominated currency(ies) only, save for transfers between a rmb Time Deposit Account and rmb Everyday Global Account
opened hereunder. The deposit in your rmb Deposit Account shall be converted from rmb to another freely convertible currency for withdrawal, at the Bank's prevailing exchange rate. Renminbi is not a freely convertible currency and is subject to changes in regulations initiated by China and/or the Chinese authorities. There may be a gain or loss when you convert foreign currency. Customers are advised to make their own independent judgment in consideration whether to place the rmb deposit. For customers who wish to open renminbi Time Deposit Account, please also refer to Renminbi Deposit Account Terms and Conditions.
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.