||Equivalent Flat Interest Rate2 (p.a.)
||Applied/Effective Interest Rate3 (p.a.)
|Equivalent Flat Interest Rate2 (p.a.)
|Applied/Effective Interest Rate3 (p.a.)
Receive SGD88 cashback6 upon approval. Offer ends 31 December 2020.
1The promotional interest rate of 3.7% p.a. (EIR 7.0% p.a.) to 8.2% p.a. (EIR 14.0% p.a.) is based on your personal credit profile and other factors determined by the Bank. Terms and Conditions apply.
2Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is inclusive of processing fee computed based on 1% of approved instalment plan amount, subject to a minimum of SGD88, where applicable. The Bank will apply the Applied Interest Rate (net processing fee) on the instalment plan amount on a reducing balance method.
HSBC Monthly Instalment Plan Calculator
Interest is calculated using the reducing balance method.
Calculation shown above is indicative and for illustrative purposes only based on effective interest rate of 7% p.a.
Features & benefits
- Supporting documents are not required.
- Fixed monthly repayments with choice of tenor between 1 and 7 years.
- Reinstatement of available credit limit upon monthly repayment.
Apply now for a HSBC Personal Line of Credit Instalment Plan
Apply by SMS
Apply by phone
Things to Note
- Changes to HSBC Personal Loan from 15 June 2020
We have enhanced our Personal Loans to give you a better experience. These are the changes that will take place with effect from 15 June 2020:
- HSBC Personal Loan will be re-named as HSBC Personal Instalment Loan.
- If you would like to apply for a personal loan, HSBC Personal Line of Credit (with the option of instalment plan or balance transfer) will be offered.
- For instances where the HSBC Personal Line of Credit Instalment Plan is not offered, we may, at our discretion, offer an HSBC Personal Instalment Loan instead, and a Statement Savings account will be opened to facilitate monthly repayments.
Fees and charges
Prevailing Interest Rates
Frequently asked questions
Terms and Conditions
5Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is inclusive of processing fee computed based on 1% of approved instalment plan amount, subject to a minimum of SGD88, where applicable. The Bank will apply the Applied Interest Rate (net processing fee) on the instalment plan amount on a reducing balance method.