Manage your worldwide HSBC accounts in one place
Get a single, online view of all your worldwide HSBC accounts from home or abroad. Use the service to transfer money between your globally linked accounts quickly – and with no transfer fees.
This service is available exclusively to HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers through online banking as well as the HSBC QuickFX app.
Get started by logging on to your online banking account.
With HSBC Global View and Global Transfer, you'll:
- Save time doing your bankingIt's easy to view the balances and make transfers between your eligible worldwide accounts in over 25 countries1.
- Pay no feesHSBC Premier customers can transfer up to USD 200,000 a day (or currency equivalent) with no transfer fee. HSBC Advance customer transfer fees vary depending on currency.
- Move money abroad instantlyHSBC Global Transfers is the quickest way to move money between your globally linked accounts. You also have the ability to set up future-dated or recurring transfers.
- Know what exchange rate you'll getTake control with real time foreign exchange rates enabling you to transfer your money when it suits you, at competitive rates2.
Things to know
The maximum outbound and inbound limit for Singapore HSBC accounts is US$200,000 per day. Other countries may have local limit restrictions. Please check with your destination country for limit information.
- You must be an HSBC Jade, Premier or Advance customer with eligible HSBC accounts in another country to use this service.
- While you'll know the foreign exchange rate you're getting, a foreign exchange margin is applicable if the transaction involves a currency conversion, including cases where the currencies are pegged.
- All conversions and foreign exchange rates used or provided are indicative only and subject to change by the Bank at any time (including intra day changes) without notice. Such conversions and rates are only fixed upon your confirmation of the transaction.
- The conversion of any foreign currency may result in gain or loss depending on the exchange rate.
- If any error occurs in our systems or the information provided due to market disruption, anomaly or any event outside of our control, we reserve the right to rectify the error or take appropriate action on a case-by-case basis.
Eligibility and fees
- This service is available via online banking and the HSBC QuickFX app
- Available for HSBC Jade, HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers
HSBC Jade and Premier customers: Free
HSBC Advance customers: View fees and charges
How to access Global View and Global Transfers
HSBC customers registered for online banking
HSBC Jade, Premier and Advance customers can log on to set up or access Global View.
HSBC customers not registered for online banking
If you are not already registered for online banking, you can do so in just a few clicks and discover the benefits.
Contact us in branch or by phone
You might be interested in
FX Order Watch
Set your own target FX rate to convert funds automatically and receive alerts when your designated FX rate is reached.