How would you like to apply for your new credit card?
Apply using the HSBC Singapore app to get instant approval*
If you do not meet the above requirements, please apply via the online form.
- Download the HSBC Singapore app from your app store
- Select ‘Start my application’
- Choose your credit card
- Apply with MyInfo
- Receive a decision status
- Register for online banking
Apply via online form
Who can apply for an HSBC credit card
- be aged 21 years or over
- have a minimum annual income of SGD30,000 for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents; OR SGD40,000 for self-employed Singaporeans and Permanent Residents; OR SGD40,000 for foreigners residing in Singapore.
- have a minimum annual income of SGD120,000 if you are applying for a Visa Infinite credit card
Pick the card that's right for you
Check out our cards
Frequently asked questions
I’m a foreigner and/or an existing HSBC customer. How do I apply for an HSBC credit card?
I’ve applied via the HSBC Singapore mobile app, but why do I not qualify for near-instant approval?
How do I use my credit card for purchases after my application has been approved?
I exited the HSBC Singapore mobile app before completing my application. What should I do?
The images above are for reference and illustration purposes only. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., and are registered or in the process of being registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.