Whether you need to send money back home to family or friends, settle your regular bills, or simply make payments - anywhere in the world or from right here in Singapore - you can take advantage of HSBC's Worldwide Money Transfer.
A world of advantages
- Send money in as many as 21 currencies, to more than 230 countries/regions.
- Enjoy access to real time foreign exchange (FX) rates 24 hours a day, 5.5 days a week, and preferential FX rates during the weekend.
- Get certainty in the exchange rate by converting your funds before making your transfer.
- Get easy, privileged access to our global bank search tool to better manage your remittances and saved transfers
- Set recurring or future dated payments so you never miss an international payment.
Between now and 31 December 2019, as an HSBC Premier Banking customer, you can make international transfers without any fees charged by HSBC. Not yet a Premier customer? No worries, you can still take advantage of a low, fixed fee of S$10 regardless of the amount you transfer.
Even after the promotion period, you can still benefit from our simple and clear fee structure for HSBC Premier customers: a low, flat fee of S$35 for online worldwide money transfers (as compared to the S$45 charged by other banks).
Make a worldwide transfer
To make an HSBC Worldwide Money Transfer, just log in to HSBC's Personal Internet Banking.