Features & benefits
- Supplementary cards are free for life and will never incur annual fees
- Enjoy home&Away privileges at over 27,000 outlets in more than 60 countries/regions and territories worldwide
- Earn rewards points each time your loved ones spend on their supplementary cards**Not applicable for HSBC Advance Credit Card
How to apply for a supplementary card
You can do so by submitting your application online or via SMS.
Please ensure that your main card has been approved before submitting your application.
Option 1: Apply online
Complete the supplementary credit card application form (PDF), then save it as a copy.
Go to the document upload page and follow steps below to upload your supplementary credit card application form:
- your NRIC number, if you're a Singapore citizen or Permanent Resident, your passport number, if you're a foreigner, or your Malaysian MyKad number, if you're a Malaysian citizen and;
- your full name, as shown on your identity document and;
- your preferred contact number, which can be either a mobile or home phone number
2) From the 'Select your product' drop-down menu, select 'Credit card'.
3) Upload a completed copy of the supplementary credit card application form in the Signed letter of instruction section
4) Upload your supplementary applicants' identification document (Front and back of NRIC/ Passport copy/MyKad)
5) Once you've filled in your details and uploaded the documents, select 'Submit'.
Option 2: Apply via SMS
We'll be in touch within 3 working days to help with your application.
For HSBC Visa Infinite, Advance, Revolution, Visa Platinum and TravelOne credit cards:
- SMS SUPP<space>Name to 74722
For HSBC Premier Mastercard Credit Card:
- SMS PMCSUPP<space>Name to 74722
Alternatively, you can speak to your Relationship Manager directly.