As an HSBC Personal Banking customer, you'll have access to a range of investment options, tools and advice to help you achieve your financial goals.
- 58% of Singaporeans aren't confident in their retirement plans
- 95% of Singaporeans with high financial fitness scores review their financial plan yearly
- 74% of Singapore residents with high FinFit scores use investments to grow their wealth
Build your investment portfolio wherever you are
- Trade securities to view HSBC securities trading page in Singapore, Hong Kong and US markets easily through online banking
- Invest in unit trusts online from as little as SGD1,000 and you can also follow it up with monthly contributions of SGD100 or more. Plus, enjoy a 0% sales charge on your monthly Regular Savings Plan contributions and a 0.85% sales charge for lump sum investments.
View everything in one place
With our Wealth Dashboard, you can keep track of your investments easily, anytime, by logging on to online banking.
- One single login gives you access to all your investments
- Analyse and understand how your investments are performing with in-depth research
- Get the latest financial news, tailored to your current portfolio holdings
You can also use HSBC FinConnect to get a consolidated view of your bank accounts and personal financial data on the HSBC Singapore App.
Foreign exchange at your fingertips
Our HSBC QuickFX app makes it easy to convert money and manage your currencies, wherever and whenever you want.
- View real-time exchange rates and set your own FX rate to convert funds automatically
- Send money internationally with just a few simple taps
- Keep track of the global currency markets with market insights
Get up to SGD250 in rewards
Enjoy an additional SGD502 Lazada voucher when you apply with Myinfo via Singpass.
Enjoy 0% sales charge
Enjoy 0% sales charge on monthly Regular Savings Plan contributions and 0.85% sales charge for lump sum investment in Unit Trusts purchased online.
0% sales charge applies only for monthly contributions for the first 6 months. Initial contribution will be subjected to a sales charge of 0.85%. Terms and conditions apply3.
Fees and charges
Already an HSBC customer?
Log on to online banking or use the HSBC Singapore App to open your new securities or unit trust investment account. You can also manage your portfolio and trade securities on the go.
Don't have online banking? Register now
Speak to an adviser
Speak to one of our Personal Wealth Managers (FinFit coaches) for a FinFit coaching session to learn how we can help you reach your financial goals.
New to HSBC?
You'll need to become a Personal Banking customer by opening an HSBC Everyday Global Account before you can invest or arrange a FinFit coaching session.
All you need to know about dollar cost averaging
Making smaller, regular investments might be a good way to build your portfolio.
1Only new HSBC deposit or savings account customers are eligible. Customers who participate in HSBC Jade or Premier Welcome Reward Promotions will not be eligible. Terms and conditions apply.
Still unsure what you need to do? Download our handy guide to help you through the process.
2HSBC Digital Account Opening Promotion terms and conditions apply.
3HSBC Online Unit Trust Promotion terms and conditions apply.
This document is for information only and should not be construed as an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or subscribe for any investment. The mention of any investment product or class of investment products ("product") should not be construed as representing a recommendation to buy or sell that product, nor does it represent a forecast on future performance of the product. The information contained on this web site is intended for Singapore residents only and should not be construed as a distribution, an offer to sell, or a solicitation to buy any securities in any jurisdiction where such activities would be unlawful under the laws of such jurisdiction, in particular the United States of America and Canada. The specific investment objectives, personal situation and particular needs of any person have not been taken in consideration. You should therefore not rely on it as investment advice. Before you make any investment decision, you may wish to consult a financial adviser. In the event that you choose not to seek advice from a financial adviser, you should carefully consider whether the investment product is suitable for you.