- Instant Global Transfers between your HSBC accounts across 26 countries
- Easy Worldwide transfers to over 200 countries
- Set alerts or auto-conversions at your preferred rate
- View and access all your HSBC currency accounts worldwide
- Keep up-to-date with market news and performance instantly against real-time market prices
- Create your own watchlist and track performance instantly against real-time market prices
- Manage your recent and past transactions more efficiently and repeat them with just one touch access
Manage your FX needs on the go with HSBC QuickFX App
Already have online banking?
Download the app and use it straightaway. The HSBC Singapore QuickFX app is also available on Google Play and Apple app store in Malaysia, Indonesia and Philippines.
Don't have online banking?
You need to register for online banking before you can use the mobile banking app.
Frequently asked questions
What is the HSBC QuickFX app and what can I do on it?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
How do I use the HSBC QuickFX app?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
How do I make currency conversions?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
How do I use the HSBC Everyday Global Debit Card?Press enter to collapse Press enter to expand
All conversion, foreign exchange rates and deposit rates used or provided are indicative only and subject to change by the Bank at any time (including intra day changes) without notice.
Data, information, news, videos and computation tools are provided for informational purposes only, and are not intended for trading purposes. The Bank shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content or computation, or for any actions taken in reliance on the same. Information contained in this document is obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however HSBC does not guarantee its completeness or accuracy.
FX Order Watch service is exclusively provided to HSBC Premier and HSBC Advance customers only. FX Order Watch Services Terms and Conditions apply.