Take control on the move with the upgraded HSBC Singapore app
The HSBC Singapore app is built around your needs. You can manage all your local and global accounts at your fingertips and even send money instantly anywhere anytime with Move Money features like PayNow, transfers and bill payment.
Already have online banking?
Download the app and use it straightaway.
Available on Apple devices with iOS version 12.2 or later and Android smartphones with Android OS version 5.0 and later.
Why you'll want the app
- Simpler and faster log onLog on with either a 6-digit PIN or biometrics on supported devices*.
- Keep track of your transactionsSee all your local and global accounts at a glance, and get real time updates of your credit card transactions. Plus, view and download up to 12 months of your local credit cards and banking accounts eStatements.
- Apply for an HSBC Credit CardSimple and hassle-free when you apply using MyInfo, and receive a near-instant decision in minutes. Conditions apply.
- Money transfer and Bill paymentMake PayNow, FAST, GIRO and MEPS transfers with ease and manage your expenses by making bill payments to your saved payees.
- Spend InstalmentSpend more flexibly and repay your purchases via monthly instalment. You can choose a repayment period of up to 12 months.
- Pay and Receive money instantly using QR codesSimply scan a SG QR code to transfer money to your friends or to make payments at participating merchants across Singapore. You can also generate your own QR code to receive money instantly.
- Virtual credit cardInstantly view your card details and start spending on your credit card.
- Activate your Credit CardsYou can conveniently activate your new primary and supplementary credit cards through the app once you get them in post.
- Apple PayAdd your credit cards to Apple Pay for simple and secure payments.
- Rewards – Pay with PointsTurn your Reward Points into instant rewards and offset your spending using Pay with Points.
- Available on Touch ID enabled Apple iPhone and iPad or later running on iOS 12.2 or above
- Available on Face ID enabled Apple iPhone X or later, and iPad Pro running on iOS 12.2 or above
- Fingerprint ID is supported on most Android devices with OS version Android 8.0 or above
Don't have online banking?
You need to register for online banking before you can use the mobile banking app.
What is HSBC FinConnect
HSBC FinConnect lets you view your personal financial data, including information from other banks, securely in the HSBC Singapore app. With HSBC FinConnect, you get a clear overview of your money, making it easier to map out and work towards your financial goals.
Key features include:
- Assets view: view your account balances in one place
- Liabilities view: keep track of your loans, borrowing and credit cards
- Automatic calculation of your total net worth
- See your MyInfo data including CPF accounts, HDB loans and more
- Filter your finances by account type or currency
Step 1: Log on to the HSBC Singapore app
Step 2: Under Products and services, tap 'Connect to other banks' to get started.
Step 3: You can now start linking your accounts and retrieving your financial data.