- Instant and secure transfers using only your mobile number, NRIC/FIN, Virtual Payment Address or QR code
- Transfer larger amounts of up to SGD200,000
- Available 24 x 7 anytime, anywhere on mobile or online banking
Start using PayNow
On HSBC Singapore app
- Log on to the HSBC Singapore app
- Select Move Money > PayNow
- Tap 'From' and choose the account you want to pay from
- Choose from your list of saved payees or create a one-time transfer. Just enter your payee's mobile number, NRIC, Unique Entity Number or Virtual Payment Address
- Input transfer amount and the recipient reference and click continue
- Review the accuracy of the information especially the Nickname
- Click Confirm to complete the transfer
- Once your transfer is complete, you can share the transfer receipt with your payee by tapping the share icon on the top right
With a mobile number, NRIC, UEN or VPA
Scan and Pay with QR code
With online banking
If you have online access
To start receiving money, register for PayNow by linking your HSBC Current or Savings Account to your mobile number or NRIC.
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select your desired proxy account and nickname
- Review your details and confirm
If you have not registered for online banking
Not registered for Online Banking? Sign up today to start making PayNow transfers.
More on PayNow features
Share your PayNow transfer receipt with you friends and family.
Simple and secure
Adopted with high security standards established by the local banking industry, perform your PayNow fund transfers anytime and anywhere at ease.
Transfer island-wide across an extensive network
PayNow can be used to perform interbank local transfers across 9 participating banks, between individuals and entities.
Easy access transfers
You can transfer up to S$1,000 daily without the need for your Digital Secure Key/Security Device, or up to S$200,000 or your 3rd party transaction daily limit, whichever is lower, with your Digital Secure Key/Security Device.