- Instant and secure transfers using only your mobile number, NRIC/FIN or QR code
- Transfer larger amounts of up to SGD200,000
- Available 24 x 7 anytime, anywhere on mobile or online banking
Start using PayNow
How to make a PayNow transaction?
On HSBC Singapore app
- Log on to the HSBC Singapore app
- Select Move Money > PayNow
- Select Payment account
- Select Identification type. You can select from the list of saved payees or create a one-time transfer. Key in the identification value ie. mobile number, NRIC or UEN.
- Input transfer amount and the recipient reference and click continue
- Review the accuracy of the information especially the Nickname
- Click Confirm to complete the transfer
With a mobile number, NRIC or UEN
Scan and Pay with QR code
With online banking
Register for PayNow
If you have online access
To start receiving money, register for PayNow by linking your HSBC Current or Savings Account to your mobile number or NRIC.
- Log on to Online Banking
- Select your desired proxy account and nickname
- Review your details and confirm
If you have not registered for online banking
Not registered for Online Banking? Sign up today to start making PayNow transfers.
More on PayNow features
Simple and secure
Adopted with high security standards established by the local banking industry, perform your PayNow fund transfers anytime and anywhere at ease.
Transfer island-wide across an extensive network
PayNow can be used to perform interbank local transfers across 9 participating banks, between individuals and entities.
Hassle-free way to send and receive money
In just a few taps, you can pay and receive money easily. Simply use HSBC Personal Internet Banking or Mobile Banking to access such features.
Easy access transfers
You can transfer up to S$1,000 daily without the need for your Digital Secure Key/Security Device, or up to S$200,000 or your 3rd party transaction daily limit, whichever is lower, with your Digital Secure Key/Security Device.