Your exclusive HSBC Premier benefits
Your Relationship Manager
A dedicated Relationship Manager supported by a team of specialists
Your personal Relationship Manager will put together a picture of your entire financial life and then create a bespoke financial strategy designed just for you.
- An accredited and knowledgeable HSBC Premier Relationship Manager supported by a team of wealth and transactional specialists
- Providing financial advice and financial planning to help you fulfil your hopes, dreams and ambitions
- Access to the expertise provided by HSBC's Global Markets, Asset Management and Insurance businesses
- Help you to set your financial goals with our HSBC's Goal Planner
Meeting your needs
Our success is measured by how well we meet your needs
We take your personal economy personally. And to prove it, our Relationship Managers aren't incentivised on the products they sell. Instead, they are measured on how happy you are with their service.
- Comprehensive wealth solutions to support your needs across education, insurance, retirement, legacy, managing and growing wealth
- Personal satisfaction as a priority. Our Relationship Managers' success is measured on how well they support your personal economy
- Digital solutions to help you easily access and manage your investments
Always there, wherever and whenever you need us
You can access our support and services anytime from anywhere in the world.
- Automatic HSBC Premier status in all countries where you bank with HSBC
- $0 fee in 10 currencies for your retail purchase, online shopping and $0 fee when you perform cash withdrawal anywhere with HSBC Premier Everyday Global Debit Card
- Instantaneous, fee-free international fund transfers between your HSBC accounts
- Assistance in international transactional needs
- Access to our Regional HSBC Premier International Centres, providing financial advice and financial planning services to meet your wealth management needs
- Emergency card replacement within 24 hours and emergency cash* at any HSBC branch worldwide
- Online banking, giving you access to all your HSBC accounts globally
*this service is no longer available in Brazil.
How you can qualify for HSBC Premier:
- Place a minimum of S$200,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency) in Total Relationship Balance or
- Credit a monthly salary of minimum S$15,000 or
- Take up a Singapore property loan size of minimum S$800,000 or an Australian property loan size of minimum A$200,000
Alternatively, if you are already an HSBC Premier customer in other countries, you can join HSBC Premier in Singapore without having to maintain the minimum Total Relationship Balance.
Apply for HSBC Premier
Please complete your details for us to get in touch with you.
Apply in branch
You can also download an application form (read the important notes) and fill it in before coming to the branch.