It's easy for your child to study abroad with Premier
Extend your Premier privileges to your child and be confident that they can apply to the best schools and universities across the world. You'll both get the Premier support you need.
Support your children's overseas education journey
Seamless international banking
Your children can open a Premier Bank account in their new country, while still living in Singapore.
With an Premier Bank account, they'll receive a debit card, supplementary credit card and cheque book, all before their big move, for stress-free packing. So, they can access their money as soon as they arrive in their new country.
And they'll have a dedicated Relationship Manager to support them in their overseas country.
One global view and instant free transfers
Worldwide Premier status and emergency support
We know things don't always go to plan, so our emergency support covers:
- Instant emergency funds of USD2,000 (or local currency equivalent) from any HSBC branch in the world
- A replacement HSBC Premier card within two days in the event of it being lost or stolen
Get help applying for your children's overseas education
Who can apply?
Premier customers can sponsor up to three children. Your children will only need to maintain a Total Relationship balance of SGD30,000 each.
You'll also receive SGD88 to thank you for each successful referral.
If you want to join HSBC Premier and get support for your child's move, you'll need to meet at least one of the following criteria:
- You can place a minimum of SGD200,000 (or its equivalent in foreign currency) in Total Relationship Balance
- You credit a monthly salary of minimum SGD15,000
- You've got a Singapore property loan of at least SGD800,000 or an Australian property loan of at least AUD200,000
If you're an HSBC Premier customer in another country, you're already eligible to join Premier in Singapore - simply speak to your Relationship Manager.
Join HSBC Premier today
Apply in branch
To apply in a branch, just bring your identification document and a recent proof of address.
You'll need to download and complete the forms below, before coming in to a branch.