Make the most of HSBC Advance
Discover HSBC Advance’s range of exclusive services and support
- New Customers can receive up to S$350 worth of sign up gifts upon signing up for HSBC Advance Credit Card
- Existing customers can receive up to S$50 cash back upon signing up for HSBC Advance Credit Card
- HSBC Advance welcome gifts of S$88 cash credit
- S$88 cash back when signing up for HSBC's Personal Loan Online
Share your HSBC Advance experience
Introduce your friends and family to a new banking relationship with HSBC Advance so that they may share the experience and reap the benefits. Be rewarded with S$88 cash credit per successful referral, up to 5 rewards per referrer.
Preferential rates of up to 4.8% p.a. when you grow your savings with us. Receive bonus interest of up to 4.8% p.a. on your incremental average daily balance for each Relevant Month. Here's how:
Earn combined bonus interest up to
On your SGD Savings
Terms and Conditions apply.
Boost your savings with bonus interest
- Savings: 1.8% p.a. bonus interest on your SGD savings
- Spend: 1.5% p.a. bonus interest when you charge S$800 worth of Retail Transactions to your HSBC Visa Debit Card for 3 months
- Remit: 1.5% p.a. bonus interest with S$500 online remittance with FX via Worldwide Transfer
How HSBC Advance can help you
- Processing fee waiver for HSBC’s Card Balance Conversion Plan
- Enjoy up to 3.5% cash back if you are an Advance banking customer (2.5% cash back when you spend any amount and 3.5% cash back when you spend above S$2000/month)
- Enjoy flexible monthly payments and no processing fee with HSBC’s Card Balance Conversion Plan
- Perpetual annual fee waiver on both primary and supplementary cards
HSBC Advance Credit CardPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Day to day bankingPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Wealth productsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Expatriate bankingPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
To qualify for HSBC Advance, you need to be at least 18 years old. The monthly service charge of S$10 will be waived if you fulfil any of the following eligibility criteria:
- Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000 in deposits, investments and/or insurance, with 6 months’ grace period to place in your funds
- Home Loan with an initial loan quantum of at least S$200,000
- Salary crediting of at least S$3,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000
- Salary crediting or reoccurring deposit of at least S$3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a HSBC Credit card
- Salary crediting or reoccurring deposit of at least S$3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a Personal Loan with HSBC
- Reoccurring deposit of at least S$2,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000
You will require the following documents during the account opening process for HSBC Advance:
- Identity document/passport
- Proof of address
Apply for HSBC Advance
Please complete your details for us to get in touch with you.
Apply in branch
You can also download an application form (read the important notes) and fill it in before coming to the branch.
What else should I know?
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$50,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.