Make the most of HSBC Advance
Up to 5% p.a. on your SGD savings
Up to 3.5% cashback with Advance Credit Card
Advance Managers to help plan for your financial goals
Discover HSBC Advance’s range of exclusive services and support
How HSBC Advance can help you
Earn bonus interest up to 5% p.a. when you grow your savings with us1
- Savings: 2% p.a. bonus interest on your SGD savings with Everyday Global Account
- Convert: 1% p.a. bonus interest when you perform min. S$5,000 currency exchange via PIB or QuickFX app for 3 months
- Spend: 2% p.a. bonus interest when you charge S$800 worth of Retail Transactions to your HSBC Advance Everyday Global Debit Card for 3 months
Preferential SavingsPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
HSBC Advance Credit CardPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
Personalized Financial ReviewPress enter to collapse Press enter to expand
To qualify for HSBC Advance, you need to be at least 18 years old. The monthly service charge of S$10 will be waived if you fulfil any of the following eligibility criteria:
Total Relationship Balance
- Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000 in deposits, investments and/or insurance, with 6 months’ grace period to place in your funds
- Salary crediting of at least S$3,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000
- Salary crediting or recurring deposit of at least S$3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a HSBC Credit card
- Recurring deposit of at least S$2,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least S$30,000
- Home Loan with an initial loan quantum of at least S$200,000
With effect from 1 April 2019, HSBC Advance has ceased qualifying new customers under the criteria “Salary Crediting or recurring deposit of at least S$3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a Personal Loan with HSBC”.
Existing customers currently enrolled under this criteria will continue to enjoy the benefits of Advance as long as the criteria is met.
For queries, please contact 1800 227 8886.
You will require the following documents during the account opening process for HSBC Advance:
- Identity document/passport
- Proof of address
Apply for HSBC Advance
Please complete your details for us to get in touch with you.
Apply in branch
You can also download an application form (read the important notes) and fill it in before coming to the branch.
Share your HSBC Advance experience
Introduce your friends and family to a new banking relationship with HSBC Advance so that they may share the experience and reap the benefits. Be rewarded with S$50 cash credit per successful referral, up to 5 rewards per referrer.
What else should I know?
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to S$75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.