Make the most of HSBC Advance
Up to 3.5% cashback with HSBC Advance Credit Card
Personalised financial review with our HSBC Advance Wealth Managers
Global connectivity with our suite of international banking services
How HSBC Advance can help you
- Deposit a minimum of SGD2,000 in fresh funds to your HSBC Everyday Global Account; and
- Make at least 5 transactions on your HSBC Advance Credit Card.
You will continue to enjoy your existing cashback benefits until 31 October 2020. With effect from 1 November 2020, the above new criteria to earn the 1% Bonus Cashback will apply.
Please note that the perpetual annual fee waiver for HSBC Advance, Premier & Jade banking customers will cease moving forward. To help ease you through this transition, if your card is approved before 1 October 2020, you will enjoy an extended waiver of your annual credit card fee for the next 2 card anniversaries. After that, an annual credit card fee of SGD192.60 (inclusive GST) will be charged.
HSBC Advance Credit Card
Wealth expertise and support
Global access and connectivity
Looking to fast-track your financial goals?
We’ve built a go-to guide with all the tips and solutions you’ll need to achieve your financial aspirations in a faster and smarter way. Select your goal and see how we can help you level up on your journey.
As HSBC Advance will be integrating into HSBC Personal Banking on 1 November 2020, we'd recommend checking out our HSBC Everyday Global Account if you'd like to open an account with us.
To qualify for HSBC Advance, you need to be at least 18 years old. The monthly service charge of SGD10 will be waived if you fulfil any of the following eligibility criteria:
Total Relationship Balance
- Total Relationship Balance of at least SGD30,000 in deposits, investments and/or insurance, with 6 months’ grace period to place in your funds
- Salary crediting of at least SGD3,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least SGD30,000
- Salary crediting or recurring deposit of at least SGD3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a HSBC Credit card
- Recurring deposit of at least SGD2,500 per month, with 24 months grace period from Advance relationship opening to reach Total Relationship Balance of at least SGD30,000
- Home Loan with an initial loan quantum of at least SGD200,000
With effect from 1 April 2019, HSBC Advance has ceased qualifying new customers under the criteria “Salary Crediting or recurring deposit of at least SGD3,500 per month and have applied for / hold a Personal Loan with HSBC”.
Existing customers currently enrolled under this criteria will continue to enjoy the benefits of Advance as long as the criteria is met.
For queries, please contact 1800 227 8886.
What else should I know?
Deposit Insurance Scheme
Singapore dollar deposits of non-bank depositors are insured by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation, for up to SGD75,000 in aggregate per depositor per Scheme member by law. Foreign currency deposits, dual currency investments, structured deposits and other investment products are not insured.