Features & benefits
- Single repayment through consolidation bank account
- Stretch your monthly repayments for up to 10 years
- Interest rates from as low as 3.4% p.a. (EIR: 6.5% p.a.)
- Complimentary HSBC Visa Platinum credit card
- Free Credit Bureau ReportGet a free credit report. Limited time only!
Leave us your contact details and our Loan Specialist will be in touch within 1 working day.
|Tenor (years)||Equivalent Flat Interest Rate3(p.a.)||Applied/Effective Interest Rate2 (p.a.)
|1 - 10
||From 3.4% p.a.
||From 6.5% p.a.
1 - 10
|Equivalent Flat Interest Rate3(p.a.)||
From 3.4% p.a.
|Applied/Effective Interest Rate2 (p.a.)
From 6.5% p.a.
|New / First Debt Consolidation Plan
|Refinance Debt Consolidation Plan
|New / First Debt Consolidation Plan
Refinance Debt Consolidation Plan
Free Credit Bureau Report Promotion (For limited time only!)
Get a free credit bureau report today.
1Eligible Applicants will be offered a promotional interest rate of 3.4% p.a. (EIR 6.5% p.a.) to 7.9% p.a. (EIR 13.0% p.a.) in respect of their Debt Consolidation Loan, based on their personal credit profile and such other factors as may be determined by HSBC. Debt Consolidation Loan Promotion terms and conditions apply.
2Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is inclusive of processing fee computed based on 1% of approved loan amount, subject to a minimum of SGD88, where applicable. The Bank will apply the Applied Interest Rate (net processing fee) on the loan amount on a reducing balance method.
3Equivalent flat interest rate is for reference only and is based on a front-end add-on calculation method (Interest = loan principal x flat interest rate x loan tenor).
Calculate the monthly instalment of your debt consolidation
Interest is calculated using the reducing balance method.
Calculation shown above is indicative and for illustrative purposes only based on effective interest rate of 6.5% p.a.
How it works
HSBC Debt Consolidation Plan is a refinancing programme to consolidate the outstanding from all your existing unsecured credit facilities and is bundled with a revolving credit facility as a convenient mode for managing your daily financial needs.
- Debt consolidation loanConsolidate the outstanding balance from all your existing unsecured credit facilities into a term loan with fixed monthly repayment.
- Revolving credit facilityManage your daily financial needs with HSBC Visa Platinum credit card which gives you more savings.
Learn about HSBC Debt Consolidation
Apply for a HSBC Debt Consolidation Plan
Are you eligible?
To apply for HSBC's Debt Consolidation Plan, you must meet the following requirements:
- Nationality: Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident (PR)
- Annual income : Between SGD30,000 and SGD119,999 for salaried or between SGD40,000 and SGD119,999 for self-employed or commission-based earner
- Total interest bearing balances^ in respect of unsecured credit facilities with financial institutions in Singapore exceeds 12 times monthly income
^ Interest bearing balances include amounts rolled over on credit card and balances outstanding on unsecured loans that accrue interest.
View supporting documents
Have us contact you
Wish to speak to our telesales agents about HSBC Debt Consolidation Plan?
Leave us your contact details and we will be in touch within 1 working day (during office hours).
Upon approval of Debt Consolidation Plan application:
- No cancellation is allowed
- All existing unsecured credit facilities will be suspended/closed
Things to note
Fees and charges
Frequently asked questions
Terms and Conditions
You might also be interested in
With fixed monthly repayments, low interest rates and long tenor of up to 7 years, seize the opportunity to get more done with HSBC Personal Loans.