Unlock a world of travel freedom
Unlock instant travel rewards and elevated travel experiences everywhere you go with the one and only travel card you need.
Receive 20,000 miles – in the form of 50,000 Reward points from 11 May to 31 August 2023 – when you meet these criteria:
- pay the annual fee of SGD194.40 (inclusive of GST)
- spend at least SGD800 in qualifying transactions within the qualifying spend period
- provide marketing consent when you apply
That's equivalent to a round trip air ticket to Bali!
Open up a world of elevated travel
Earn accelerated points
Spend, earn, and go further
Earn points and redeem them instantly[@cards-instantly]
- 2.4 miles (6× Reward points)[@cards-travelonetnc] per SGD1 charged on foreign currency spend.
- 1.2 miles (3× Reward points)[@cards-travelonetnc] per SGD1 charged on local spend.
- Share the perks with a supplementary card[@cards-supplementarycard].
- No conversion fee when you redeem for air miles or hotel points. This offer ends on 31 December 2023.
Be spoilt for choice with instant miles and hotel points redemption with a wide range of airline and hotel partners such as Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines, Marriott Bonvoy and more.
Travel in style
- Airport lounge: enjoy 4 complimentary lounge visits per year to over 1,300 global airport lounges for primary cardholders – register now.
- Travel rewards: shop at key destinations around the world and enjoy cashback offers and discounts from both in-store and online merchants across over 25 countries – find out more.
- Priceless™ Specials: discover top-tier benefits and a world of privileged access with curated offers and benefits from Mastercard – explore all offers.
- Travel offers: enjoy a variety of travel privileges when you plan your trip – find out more.
Put your mind at ease
- Travel insurance[@cards-travelinsurancecoverage]: enjoy complimentary travel insurance coverage (including COVID-19) of up to USD100,000 for you and your family when you charge the full cost of your air ticket to your HSBC TravelOne Credit Card - read the full policy.
- ID Theft Protection™: enjoy peace of mind when surfing and purchasing online. Proactive monitoring and alerts help to ensure the security of your personal data from identity theft or fraud. Enrol online for complimentary access – find out more.
- Travel companion: before you travel, check out the latest travel and health restrictions for your trip – find out more.
Who can apply?
To apply for an HSBC TravelOne card, you must be aged 21 or above and have a minimum annual income of:
- SGD30,000, if you're a Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- SGD40,000, if you're a self-employed or commission-based Singaporean or Permanent Resident
- SGD40,000, if you're a foreigner residing in Singapore
If you do not meet these income requirements, a minimum fixed deposit collateral of SGD10,000 will apply.
What you need to apply
What you need to know
Don't have an HSBC TravelOne Credit Card yet?
Apply online in just a few easy steps. It'll only take minutes, and you'll soon be on your way to receiving your welcome gift.
Want both HSBC Premier Mastercard and TravelOne?
If you're an HSBC Premier customer and would like both the Premier Mastercard Credit Card and the TravelOne Credit Card, apply here.
Other ways to apply
Why bank with us
AsiaMoney Best International Bank
HSBC is a recent recipient of the AsiaMoney Best International Bank award.
Customer Satisfaction Index
HSBC ranked #1 in Credit Card sector for 3 consecutive years (2020 to 2022) in the Customer Satisfaction Index of Singapore.