Fast access and control of your money whenever you need it, wherever you are
As an HSBC Advance customer, you can do your day-to-day banking any time of the day or night. Secure Internet and mobile banking keeps you in control of your money, wherever you are in the world.
Your HSBC Advance account also comes with the new HSBC Debit Card which allows you to access your funds easily through the atm5 network or HSBC's QuickCash. Enhanced with Visa payWave, NETS contactless modes of payment and Apple Pay, the new HSBC Debit Card can now also be used as a public transit card.
Online banking and mobile banking
No matter where you are, at home or abroad, you can access and take control of your finances with HSBC online banking and mobile banking. Through the most up-to-date technology, you can now bank securely with utmost ease and convenience. The control and convenience of managing your accounts securely anytime, anywhere is a mere mouse click away.
- View your bank balances and card transaction history.
- Use Global View to monitor your eligible international HSBC deposit accounts.
- Transfer funds to any account in the world.
- Get real-time quotes whenever you execute foreign currency transfers via Online GetRate.
- Pay your telecommunication bills, utility bills and more.
- Locate ATMs and branches.
Advance Current Account and Debit Card
- Unlimited HSBC Advance cheque book usage.
- Free HSBC Advance Debit Card with global access. Now enhanced with Visa payWave, NETS contactless modes of payment and Apple Pay, it can now also be used as a public transit card.
- No minimum balance fee or monthly service fee.
- Global View and Global Transfer at discounted rates among HSBC accounts worldwide.
- Enjoy GetRate (real-time exchange rates) for transfers via Internet Banking.
More than 500 places to withdraw cash
You can withdraw cash not only at HSBC ATMs but also at any of the participating ATMs of member banks from the atm5 network.
Simply look out for the atm5 logo displayed at Citibank, Maybank, Standard Chartered Bank or State Bank of India ATMs.
With HSBC's QuickCash you can also withdraw cash while shopping at any Cold Storage, Giant, Guardian Health and Beauty, Photo Finish and Market Place islandwide.
You can also access your bank account 24/7 via our enhanced automated phone banking service. Simply use your HSBC bank account number, credit card number, or phone banking number and phone banking PIN to access a range of enhanced services at your fingertips.
HSBC Overseas Education services
Sending your child overseas to pursue an education can be an overwhelming experience. There are so many things to take care of, as well as managing the uncertainties of your child staying abroad alone. At HSBC, we share your concerns, which is why we go to great lengths to help take care of your child’s banking needs, be it studying in popular destinations such as Australia, UK or US. With HSBC Overseas Education services, banking for your child comes with peace of mind.
As an HSBC Advance customer, banking for your child comes with peace of mind and you and your child will be taken care of through our global network and connectivity. Sign up together with your child and you will receive an account pack, containing your child's credit card, debit card and cheque book.
Benefits and features of the HSBC Advance Overseas Education service:
- Receive an account pack containing your child's credit card, debit card and cheque book upon sign up.
- Preferential rates* on foreign currency time deposits and foreign exchange.
- Convenient 24-hour access seven days a week to instantly transfer funds online between you and your child# at discounted rates.
- Your child can access over 24,000 HSBC ATMs and more than 1 million Cirrus/Plus ATMs worldwide.
- Access to emergency cash of up to US$10,000 (or local currency equivalent) from any HSBC branch in the world.
*Terms and conditions apply.
#Service is only available in countries which offer Global Transfers and is subject to a daily transfer limit of US$200,000 or its equivalent.
Worry-free travel with emergency help: enjoy global recognition with your HSBC Advance Visa Platinum Credit/Debit Card to receive banking services overseas and have free access to emergency assistance in HSBC branches worldwide.
Emergency assistance#: gain access to emergency cash of up to US$10,000 at any of the HSBC branches worldwide if you lose your cards or cash while abroad.
#Available with authorisation from home country.
Apply for HSBC Advance
Share your HSBC Advance experience
Introduce your friends and family to a new banking relationship with HSBC Advance so that they may share the experience and reap the benefits. Be rewarded with S$50 cash credit per successful referral, up to 5 rewards per referrer.